Monday, September 20, 2010

Q&A

I've seen this on a few other blogs, so although I'm not 'tagged' I'm taking these prompts as a post idea

1. BLT or PB&J?
I like both but prefer PB&J (with coffee!)


2. If you had to choose, would you give up your home Internet access or cable TV?
Since I can use the internet at work or at libraries if absolutely necessary, I'd give up internet at home if I had to choose.


3. Do believe in astrology?
I wouldn't say believe, but I'll read my horoscope in magazines and stuff.


4. What is the last CD or iTunes single you purchased?
hmmm I don't have my iPod with me so I can't check for sure what single song, but I do recall the last whole album I bought was M.I.A.'s new one, right when it came out(July I think) and actually I have yet to listen to the whole thing


5. If you could trade bodies with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Maybe Rachel McAdams b/c BF thinks she's super hott, (I guess I agree a little) How tall is she though? If I trade bodies I'd want to be shorter than I currently am


6. How many pairs of shoes are in your closet?
good question, I'd guess over 30


7. Do you make your bed every day?
No, I'm always running late


8. What college football team are you rooting for this season?
UCLA!

Another Set:
1. What's on your to-do list this week?
Wash my car, go for a long walk at least 3 times


2. If you found a $100 bill in a coat pocket, what would you spend it on?
Maybe a new purse

3. What is one new item you want to splurge on for your home/apartment?
I don't have my own place (yet) but when I do, I want to splurge on a high end vaccum

4. What are you most looking forward to about fall?
cuddle weather!

5. What's the next book on your reading list?
I just started Last Night at Chateau Marmont and up next is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

6. What fall TV premiere are you most looking forward to?
Modern Family

7. What is your LEAST favorite household chore?
Cleaning the Toilet

8. Which section at Target always sucks you in and forces you to buy things you don't need?
Cosmetics or Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment