Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book Swap

My blog partner for the book swap was MeliFaif of MeliFaif Life and she hooked me up!!
She sent me what seemed like a brand spanking new copy of Little Bee.



*pic via goodreads
I work at a library on the side so I can recognize a popular book when I see one. I look forward to reading this and actually lent it to my friend who I'm in a book club with because she is done with our current book already and needed something to read. I need to catch up! She told me she almost bought Little Bee recently, so Meli's pick was perfect... Thanks!!

Our current book club pick is The Four Ms. Bradwells, so as soon as I'm done with that I'll start on Little Bee if I have it back by then.
I'd love to do more book swaps.

Happy Hump Day,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment