Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Q&A

I found this set of questions on a blog and decided to borrow it since I haven't posted in some time.

I'm actually not as tech/blog savvy as most of the bloggers I follow so I'm afraid my posts are actually just boring, plain text. I'll try to incorporate pics in the future but for now...

1. How many piercing's do you have?
Just the standard 2, (one in each ear obvs) its been that way since I was a baby but I hardly ever wear earrings

2. I love the sound of.....?
I ADORE the sound of my dog walking around our tile floor, she also sounds super cute on wood floors.

3. Favorite city?
wow I dunno San Francisco is pretty great

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
I guess this list is kind of old but I didn't care

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Ice cream (but I can't have any until Easter)

6. Favorite appetizer?
This is also hard to narrow down, I like calamari (when done right) and bruschetta

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
My Bass tote bag b/c if I'm using it, that means I'm going away probably to visit BF

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
hmm Cetaphil b/c its so simple and non-irritating, but I'm exploring more antiaging options now that I am *gasp* 28

No comments:

Post a Comment